Senior Warehouse Analyst (SAP EWM)
Salary MYR70000 - MYR90000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 29 December 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued modernisation of its operation in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, this global fast moving and consumer goods (FMCG) company is recruiting a Senior Warehouse Analyst (SAP EWM) who has specialized know-how in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) to join their growing operation team based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Senior Warehouse Analyst (SAP EWM) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior Executive, Warehouse (SAP EWM) to work closely with multi-culture and cross functional colleagues and stakeholders across procurement, quality, production, sales & marketing and planning. You will also take the lead providing technical advice to SAP user in SAP EWM as well as ensuring all technical issue and hiccup pertaining to SAP EWM are analysed with preventive action put in place
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training and workshops to drive culture change among warehouse operation and related department pertaining SAP EWM
- Create and standardize material flow plans, project plans, warehouse capacity, and lay-out design and standard operating process document
- Provide training and ensure all changes are permanently embedded in the organization.
- Develop and conduct compliance audits and conduct evaluations reviews.
- Able to carry out advanced data collection using both system data and process
- Focus on optimization of logistical process and the aspect of financial and commercial in the process
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP EWM with 6 to 8 years working experience
- Has good knowledge and understanding of end to end supply chain process especially in warehouse and inventory management concepts
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skill set.
This international renowned FMCG Company need no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field with its product widely known by consumer. They are a great client and they are known for their corporate entertainment and culture. The culture is demanding and family oriented but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, the potential career growth are significant.
If you have a successful track record with fundamental warehouse & inventory management along with familiarity with SAP, you will certainly enjoy the challenge and work as a Senior Warehouse Analyst (SAP EWM) role
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125