Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 17 October 2016
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of ventilation and heating systems are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join the team based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
About the Warehouse Manager role:
In this operationally critical role, the Warehouse Manager is responsible for overlooking the smooth operations of the daily warehousing activities.
- Play a key part in the order management and inventory management for both raw materials and finished goods
- Create sustainable work schedules in the warehouse to ensure that the manufacturing capacity remains optimum
- Continuously source for areas of improvement and inculcate a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation
To succeed as the Warehouse Manager, you will need to possess a minimum 8 years of experience in the management of a warehouse within a manufacturing capacity with at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field of study
- Capable of working with people from different levels of seniority
- Must be passionate about the development of talent and skill sets with a goal of adapting and maintaining best practices
This rapidly growing manufacturing and production organisation is experiencing rapid growth over the past several years.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125