Salary Bonus,Medical, Insurance, etc
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 17 October 2016
A world-leading international Logistics company is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya, Malaysia to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Sales Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the Sales Manager to redevelop the group’s systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to ensure the continuous development of the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain function and dominance of market share in the ever thriving e-commerce industry.
- Advice new solutions to clients in accordance to their needs
- Develop new leads/client tell in the e-commerce space
- Continuously build good rapport with Customers by anticipating their needs and offering corresponding solution
- Respond to tenders: RFP/RFQ/RFI
As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding listening and communication skills with clear understanding of the Logistic industry.
- 4 years working experience in Business Development in the logistic or e-commerce industry
- Clear understanding of transportation/ express/ e-commerce industry
- Able to communicate well in English both orally or professionally written
- Willing to travel and meet customer in flexible schedule
- Must be driven, self-motivated and result orientated – not afraid of innovating
- Working in a 3PL is an added advantage
- High PC literacy
This company is much more than a Logistic Firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Business Development Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125