Head of Warehouse Improvement and Project (Regional Scope)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1893320/001
Date posted 20 January 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 retail Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A fast-growing retail company is recruiting for a Head of Warehouse Improvement and Project (Regional Scope) job to assess warehouse operational gaps, initiate improvement initiatives and lead projects to improve warehouse performance across the region.
About the Head of Warehouse Improvement and Project (Regional Scope) Role:
In this position, you will evaluate warehouse gaps on the ground, brainstorm suitable fixes to operational gaps and lead improvement projects.
- Drive improvement activities in warehousing which results in safe working environment with lower costs, higher efficiency/productivity and better levels of service
- Identify opportunities to improve safety, reduce waste and minimise cost
- Propose AOP budget for warehousing with cost drivers and monitor the actual cost incurred versus budget on periodic basis
- Execute the operational plan for warehousing to achieve optimal warehousing costs and service level by monitoring general stock control (FIFO/FEFO), stock accuracy, stock rotation and internal co-packing/unwrapping processes
- Optimise deployment and utilisation of resources (personnel and warehouse equipment)
- Analyse and monitor data related to performance, cost development, plan process and productivity improvement activities
- Ensure accuracy of transactional data (stock) and ensure compliance to legal requirements on matters related to company owned warehouses
- Execute appropriate inventory good practices for high levels of inventory accuracy
To succeed in this Head of Warehouse Improvement and Project (Regional Scope) role, you will need to have solid experience in managing high volume of finished goods SKU warehouses in FMCG or retail industries.
- Tertiary qualification in supply chain management or related field of study
- 12 - 25 years of leading finished goods warehousing operations in FMCG or retail industry (high mix high volume)
- Strong expertise in warehouse operations (e.g. receiving, putaway, picking, sorting and staging)
- Proactive, resilient, results-oriented and possess an improvement mindset
- Analytical approach and able to work in a collaborative cross functional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to drive initiatives/improvement projects
- Readiness to travel extensively to cover multiple countries
This company is notable for the distribution of a variety of retail products to consumers regionally. They experienced solid business growth in recent years and remains one of the top choices for consumer purchases.
If you are a warehousing professional who is seeking a challenging role to take your career to the next level, this Head of Warehouse Improvement and Project (Regional Scope) role is the opportunity for you. You will be part of a progressive team that is poised to breaking new ground in the industry.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 January 2023An exciting Head of Supply Chain job opportunity has opened up at an international F&B company for a Head of Supply Chain role handling end-to-end supply chain processes.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 February 2023A leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain job to lead supply chain activities which include demand planning, supply planning, customer service, inventory management, logistics, distribution and procurement.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023A leading supplier of innovative medical technological products with over 150 offices worldwide is seeking a Global S&OP Manager. In this job, you will lead and champion the sales and operations planning process in the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023A world-leading chemical company is seeking a Category Manager (Procurement). In this job, you will drive improvements to the overall category performance in procurement.
Salary: MYR310,500 - MYR337,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 December 2022A multinational company in the natural resources industry is seeking a Contracts Management and Procurement Lead. In this job, you will be a key member on their supply chain business unit to oversee all procurement and contracting activities undertaken by the company.