Senior Warehouse Solutions Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1882420/001
Date posted 15 December 2022shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-12-15 2023-02-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established logistics service provider is looking for a Warehouse Solutions Engineer to determine appropriate warehouse specifications, layout and implement the solutions that are suitable for specific customers’ requirements.
About the Warehouse Solutions Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible to grow the field sales and bring in new accounts for the company in the areas of international/local transport, customs brokerage, warehousing and distribution. This includes anticipating key customer needs, offering process improvement strategies, improving the profitability of the operation, budget preparation and review.
- Assess current processes of warehouse operations, analyse major recurrent processes in terms of time motion studies for process design and re-engineering
- Design and propose suitable warehousing solutions for the development of new customers
- Provide information on costs analysis and rates, present technical solution during tender selection meeting
- Manage the implementation of logistics projects
- Implement the warehouse operational strategy such as putaway, warehouse zoning, replenishment and picking
- Collaborate with IT team on IT and WMS configuration for projects
- Monitor warehouse project cost, budget, milestones and finalise potential commercial issues in contracts and quotations
- Perform handover of warehouse projects to operations team
To succeed in this Warehouse Solutions Engineer role, you will need to have a strong warehouse solutions background and strong knowledge of industrial engineering concepts.
- Tertiary qualification in supply chain management, logistics operations or related field of study
- 3 to 9 years of sales and warehouse design experience in 3PL contract logistics
- Wide exposure in industrial engineering concepts and application in warehouse design
- Possess a customer centric mindset and emphasis on service delivery and responsiveness
- Driven, self-starter, good reporting and analytical skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international logistics organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise. With a strong history and global presence, the firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are innovative, determined and want to specialise in warehouse solutions design with an industry leader, this is the role for you. The company has long term investment plans to expand the business and this is a rare opportunity to be a part of their team during this exciting period of growth.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 13 January 2023A multinational oil and gas service company is recruiting for a Senior Procurement Engineer job to carry out sourcing and negotiations activities for the company to achieve project requirements and customer satisfaction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 15 December 2022One of the largest retail companies in Malaysia with a massive footprint of stores throughout Malaysia is recruiting for an Import and Export Manager (Logistics) job to coordinate logistics and custom clearance of all SKUs in the company.