Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marc Jon D Silva
Job Ref 1871000/001
Date posted 07 November 2022shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 manufacturing-and-production Selangor MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading packaging production company is seeking a Warehouse & Logistics Manager. In this job, you will manage transportation, cross-border and 3PL management.
About the Warehouse & Logistics Manager Role:
In this position, you will handle warehouse process improvement and inventory management.
- Lead warehouse teams to ensure management of end-to-end supply chain for both Malaysia and Singapore warehouse
- Oversee warehousing day-to-day operations of the plant including coordinating, initiating, operational, policies and procedures in both in-house and external 3PL warehouse
- Strategise on warehouse and inventory management, production, optimisation, projects and financial cost reduction
- Establish and monitor safety procedures, protocols, warehouse protocols, inventory stock count, warehouse staff training, development, and workflow
- Implement warehouse design, layout, equipment inspection and work orders for requisitions, repair, and replacement for warehouse maintenance
- Manage warehouse staff through coaching, planning, monitoring, training, orienting and building team culture
- Carry out lead optimisation through internal control compliance, international requirements, freight forwarding and 3PL management for physical distribution operations
- Manage auditors from both internal and external customers pertaining to ISO standards
To succeed in the Warehouse & Logistics Manager role, you will need to have experience in operational and strategic competency in warehouse management.
- Diploma or tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain/Management/Economics/Business or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience in warehouse management
- Coordinated, managerial, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills with good communication skills
- Open-minded and a strong team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This is a leading packaging production company.
If you are someone who has strong determination, self-motivated and confident in handling inventory management and warehousing, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Marcjon.email@example.com / call me at 03 2303 7048 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 October 2022An international automotive components manufacturing company is seeking a Purchasing Manager (Direct). In this job, you will manage its procurement activities to streamline its processes and liaise with internal stakeholders to meet deadlines.