Assistant Warehouse Manager
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR124,800 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref 1850850/001
Date posted 20 September 2022johor-bahru procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 manufacturing-and-production Klang MY MYR 108000 124800 124800 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international logistics company is seeking an Assistant Warehouse Manager. In this job, you will manage its warehouse operations and lead the warehousing team to optimise inventory management and its movement of goods.
About the Assistant Warehouse Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible in leading the warehousing operations including receipts, storage, stock control, movements and shipping of customers materials as well as the supervision and management of the warehousing staff.
- Manage inventory; receipt, storage, retrieval and delivery of goods; shipment loading and transferring; document recording and data entry into system
- Plan, organise and control warehouse overall operations
- Plan warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets
- Develop warehouse staff by providing on-the-job training
- Ensure workplace’s health and safety requirements are met
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse administration
- Always research to improve all warehouse operations according to company’s objectives
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse surrounding area
- Ensure KPIs are updated regularly and continue to monitor for improvement
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good leadership skills and strong hands-on knowledge in the warehousing and logistics management process to provide insightful and impactful reporting to higher management.
- Diploma/degree in manufacturing, warehouse, logistics or any related field
- Over five years of work experience in a warehouse/logistics lead role
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international manufacturing company has a strong standing in intercontinental logistics services.
If you are a dynamic and self-driven person who is looking to be part of a growing team to bring the company to new heights then this Assistant Warehouse Manager role is the opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at 03-2303 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C