Salary Market Aligned
Consultant TeckYaw Chuah
Job Ref 1819460/001
Date posted 18 July 2022penang procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Penang Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Warehouse Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected engineering industrial supplies firm based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Head of Logistics, this is a role for a leader who will be the manager to oversee the warehouse and logistic operation in the organisation.
About the Warehouse Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Warehouse Manager will play a key role in the support of day-to-day operations in warehouse by ensuring adequate manpower to perform warehouse duties and involved in the future set-up of new bonded and non-bonded warehouse.
- Manage and control daily activities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the receiving and distribution process
- Plan, delegate and oversee daily warehouse operations
- Monitor and ensure inbound, inventory and outbound productivity and accuracy
- Implement and supervise policies and SOP
- Maintain the highest level of security by improving and monitoring security procedures
- Achieve financial objectives in controlling of logistics and warehouse costs by preparing annual budget, monitoring on warehouse cost and initiate corrective actions
- Maintain and practice good housekeeping to create a clean and safe work environment in the warehouse
- Perform special assignments or projects and additional related duties. Maintain highest level of security by improving and monitor security procedures
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Carry out improvement plans and optimisation activities
- Perform special assignments or projects and additional related duties
The successful candidate must have experience in operational management of both bonded and non-bonded warehouses.
- At least a degree in logistics/transportation
- Computer literate MS, ERP software
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- At least five years of work experience in a related field is required for this position
- Preferably a manager specialising in logistics/supply chain or equivalent
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Warehouse Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email me at email@example.com today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Production Planning Section Manager job has become available at a world-leading multinational manufacturing and production company to be based in Penang. This role will be the key person to handle part of the production planning in backend semiconductor manufacturing processes.