Global S&OP Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marc Jon D Silva
Job Ref 1899720/001
Date posted 07 February 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2023-02-16 2023-04-08 medical-devices Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading supplier of innovative medical technological products with over 150 offices worldwide is seeking a Global S&OP Manager. In this job, you will lead and champion the sales and operations planning process in the company.
About the Global S&OP Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the S&OP process on a regional scale, driving results in demand growth and continuous improvement of the regional S&OP process.
- Drive the S&OP process to review and identify gaps for development of action plans to support the business strategy
- Manage the demand and sales opportunities with manufacturing plants to maximise revenue output
- Work closely with Regional Demand and Supply Planners, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Product Management committee of Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Philippines
- Analyse and evaluate supply and demand performance metrics, root cause analysis and facilitate resolutions on supply chain bottlenecks
- Lead management’s business review meetings at the regional level
- Communicate, monitor, and align responsibilities of all relevant stakeholders, in line with processes and objective settings
- Act as an advisor through the organisation and drive continuous improvement of the S&OP process
- Ensure all relevant data is delivered on time with quality and accuracy
To succeed in the Global S&OP role, you will need strong experience in sales, inventory, and operational planning.
- Tertiary qualifications in supply chain/operations/business studies or a related field of study
- Minimum of 15 - 20 years of work experience in S&OP implementation from the Medical Device, FMCG, Consumer Goods or any related industry
- Ability to manage regional stakeholders is an advantage
- Strong leadership, people management, and negotiation skills
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This is a regional role in a global leading medical device manufacturing company, you will drive the S&OP implementation and process improvement on a regional scale.
If you are looking for a company who drives passion and innovation, this Global S&OP Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at Marcjon.firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at 03 2303 7048 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Marc Jon D Silva
+60 3 2303 7048
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 March 2023An Order Management Executive (ANZ) job has become available at a global company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 08 February 2023A leading supplier of medical devices supplying to over 70 countries worldwide is seeking a Deputy Procurement GM. In this job, you will provide leadership and coordination for all procurement activities nationwide to drive the business growth.
Salary: From RM200,000 pa and aboveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023A prominent port is seeking a Liquid Terminal Operations, Senior Manager to be based across Malaysia (Penang, Klang, Malacca, Johor, or Kuantan). Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this job leads a team to ensure loading, discharging and transit of liquid cargo are according to customer satisfaction while ensure berth productivity and port turnarounds.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 February 2023A leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain job to lead supply chain activities which include demand planning, supply planning, customer service, inventory management, logistics, distribution and procurement.