Head of Supply Chain
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1883160/001
Date posted 02 January 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2023-01-02 2023-03-03 retail Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Supply Chain job opportunity has opened up at an international F&B company for a Head of Supply Chain role handling end-to-end supply chain processes.
About the Head of Supply Chain Role:
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for all supply chain activities across a wide range of functions including procurement, logistics, demand planning, inventory management. You will help to drive supply chain initiatives and provide leadership to the team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Manage and lead various functions within supply chain including procurement, demand planning, inventory management, logistics
- Help establish the supplier network within Malaysia
- For each function, you will be responsible in ensuring efficiency and compliance of processes
- Work cross functionally to ensure all operations are done efficiently and on time
- Manage demand and supply with relevant stakeholders to ensure stock availability and supply chain flow are optimised
- Drive process improvements within the supply chain department
- Provide leadership in company initiatives to identity opportunities and risks to the business
- Train and develop the supply chain team to ensure they are equipped for constantly changing requirements as the company grows
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong knowledge and experience in procurement supply chain and logistics. You will also have to be driven, persistent, and possess strong leadership skills.
- Minimum of a degree in supply chain, business administration or any related field
- At least 10 years handling supply chain with experience in managing procurement and supply chain within the F&B industry
- Proven track record of leadership and managing a team
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain concepts
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This F&B venture is an international recognised brand that is looking to establish itself in the SEA region. It has an outstanding international reputation and is anything but traditional.
If you are driven, ambitious and keen to take on a new challenge within an exciting F&B business with international footprints, then Head of Supply Chain role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023A fast-growing retail company is recruiting for a Head of Warehouse Improvement and Project (Regional Scope) job to assess warehouse operational gaps, initiate improvement initiatives and lead projects to improve warehouse performance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 February 2023A leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain job to lead supply chain activities which include demand planning, supply planning, customer service, inventory management, logistics, distribution and procurement.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023A leading supplier of innovative medical technological products with over 150 offices worldwide is seeking a Global S&OP Manager. In this job, you will lead and champion the sales and operations planning process in the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023A world-leading chemical company is seeking a Category Manager (Procurement). In this job, you will drive improvements to the overall category performance in procurement.
Salary: MYR310,500 - MYR337,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 December 2022A multinational company in the natural resources industry is seeking a Contracts Management and Procurement Lead. In this job, you will be a key member on their supply chain business unit to oversee all procurement and contracting activities undertaken by the company.