Senior Supply Chain Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1878850/001
Date posted 25 November 2022petaling-jaya procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A FMCG manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Executive to lead activities to improve the performance of distributors and ensure sufficient order replenishment for distributors.
About the Senior Supply Chain Executive Role:
In this position, you will handle the engagement initiatives with distributors on inventory management and order replenishment aspects.
- Lead the engagement with distributors focusing on Good Warehouse Practices (GWP) opportunities, Order-To-Invoice efficiency and service level KPIs such as on-time delivery, case fill and returns
- Explore inventory management initiatives at distributors focusing on inventory right sizing study, monthly inventory tracking by SKU classification and SLOB monthly tracking
- Liaise with demand planning team to identify inconsistencies in volume estimates based on historical trends and subsequently links distributor specific plans to demand planning process to ensure alignment and execution by the Supply Chain team
- Monitor the shipment vs planned volume of key SKUs and share the tracking and recommended actions for decision making
- Proactively communicate with customer development/distributors when supply execution issues are experienced to manage customer expectations
- Work with the order replenishment team to ensure on-time arrival of container shipment and timely unloading and invoicing by the distributors
- Collaborate with the distributors to gain insights about their needs and expectations to continually improve customer service and supply chain performance
- Partner with the distributors to identify logistics network optimisation, process improvements to maximise on-shelf availability and optimise cost
To succeed in the Senior Supply Chain Executive role, you will need to have a solid distributor management background in FMCG industries.
- Degree qualification in business management or relevant field of study
- 4 to 10 years working experience in a supply chain position in FMCG industries (either in supply chain engagement or demand & supply planning)
- Seasoned in distributor relationship management, focusing on finished goods inventory delivery to customers (distributors)
- Analytical, consultative and able to collaborate with cross functional regional stakeholders
- Possess excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This established company has been a strong global market for their products and have progressive plans in place to support their next growth phase.
If you are someone who is seeking career development and possess good follow-through, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C