Process Improvement Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref 1870590/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global logistics service provider is recruiting for a Process Improvement Manager job to lead the continuous improvement of its departments to optimise its operations and process flow.
About the Process Improvement Manager Role:
In this position, you will work with the ground team to find process and continuous improvement opportunities and to lead the improvement of the department framework to streamline operations and to improve problem resolution processes.
- Lead process improvement and proposing new process proposals to develop human capital development, talent upskilling and analyse case resolution rates
- Carry out analysis of business direction and to develop process improvement for people development and resource planning
- Liaise closely with internal departments from problem resolution, lost and damaged goods, and tracking department
- Identify opportunities for training and development of the department (internal or external training)
- Facilitate and driving service excellence and identifying process gaps
- Provide creative solutions to upper management
To succeed in the Process Improvement Manager role, you will need to be well versed with data analysis, operational excellence and process improvement to drive necessary process improvement initiatives.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Proven track record of continuous improvement projects
- Seasoned in business analysis methodologies and processes improvement tactics
- Strong analytical thought process and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage regional stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to manage complex scenarios, strong expertise in improvement management and displays strong sense of urgency
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a global logistics service provider.
If you are someone who enjoys hands-on work, is a self-starter and enjoys working in an environment with high collaboration on best practices, this Process Improvement Manager role is for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03 2303 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A world leading international retail company is looking for a Head of Logistics (Retail) to oversee the importation of products, warehousing, planning, distribution and inventory management aspects for the local market.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A Regional Procurement Manager (Logistics) job has become available at a recognised multinational company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A Supply Planner (Malaysia & Singapore) job has become available at an established FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An international professional service provider is recruiting for a Senior Sourcing/Category Manager job to be based in their regional hub to manage IT and non-IT sourcing deals for its Global Business Service.