Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref 1847900/001
Date posted 06 September 2022shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global furniture manufacturer is recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager job to manage its supply chain functions to streamline the planning, production, warehousing and purchasing departments in line with the company’s goals.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible in leading the supply chain team in the smooth and efficient production of its goods. The Supply Chain Manager is to understand the SOPs of each function within the supply chain department to investigate and rectify any immediate or potential issues.
- Planning all machinery and manpower and production processes
- Ensuring that acceptable downtime of the plant is reduced and to assess and revise (if needed) production benchmark timing of the manufacturing process for each business unit
- Developing and implement shop floor automation plans as well as plan for process improvement initiatives (RPA)
- Liaising with the shipping department and ensuring that the logistics team performs appropriate container bookings for the Finished goods
- Ensuring that the warehouse operations are being carried out appropriately and stock levels and rotations are maintained as per company expectations
- Maintaining close liaison with the Purchasing team to ensure that appropriate risk mitigation initiatives are taken to ensure steady and timely supply of materials to the company with accordance to the warehousing and production plans
- Receiving and analysing reports from the supply chain teams to understand any issues or bottle necks that may affect production and action plans to address or mitigate those issues
To succeed in this Supply Chain Manager role, you will need to possess good leadership skills and strong hands-on knowledge in Supply Chain Management, process improvement and shop floor automation processes in the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Production Planning, Business Administration or any related field
- Over 10 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry
- High proficiency in ERP systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This global manufacturing company is undergoing rapid expansion and process improvement initiatives to gain an edge in the market.
If you are a dynamic candidate who is determined to build a reputation in process and shop floor automation within a leader in the manufacturing industry, this Supply Chain Manager role is the opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03-2303 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR169,000 - MYR208,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 09 September 2022An international FMCG manufacturing company is seeking a Supply Chain Manager. In this job, you will lead the production, warehousing and import/export functions to cater for the company’s manufacturing plant expansion plans.