Supply Chain Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1788720/001
Date posted 10 June 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-16 2022-08-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bandar Baru Enstek MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading medical device company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead master planning, production planning, material planning, warehousing and logistics operations for the factory.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this position, you will manage the supply chain functions together with commercial and regional supply chain teams to ensure timely order fulfilment of customer orders.
- Develop and establish standard operational policies, procedures and guidelines for overall supply chain management
- Lead and manage the team to achieve the identified KPIs which includes people development and performance management
- Liaise with regional supply chain team to ensure yearly budget, quarterly forecast and monthly rolling forecast is aligned with the planned capacity and ensure delivery as committed
- Develop the production planning and work with other departments to achieve it
- Oversee the material planning aspects to support the production plan
- Coordinate the factory’s major shutdown planning to ensure smooth shutdown and startup activities
- Accountable for inventory control, meeting agreed inventory targets and warehouse cost management
- Oversee warehouse operations (internal & external) such as stock count, material readiness to support production and ensure warehouses meets the regulatory requirements such as ISO/GMP and local authorities
- Manage logistics operations to optimise the transportation cost and delivery to customer
To succeed in the Supply Chain Manager role, you will need to have strong hands-on experience in master planning, production planning, material planning and warehouse management in a high-volume manufacturing industry.
- Degree qualification in Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing related discipline
- 10 years of managing a Supply Chain team, out of which a minimum of 3 years in a leadership capacity
- Hands-on experience in master planning, production planning, material planning and warehouse management in high-volume manufacturing industries
- Able to develop a robust planning schedule to resolve demand and supply imbalance
- Strong familiarity in using planning tools, developing annual budgets and managing cost elements
- Assertive, good follow-through and a team player
- Strong leadership, influential and possess a high commitment level
- A self-starter, meticulous and has a critical thinking mindset
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
The company has a strong local and international footprint within their sector. Their dedicated research team addresses the growing market needs through strategic collaboration with industry specialists and has revolutionised the healthcare industry.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that invests employee development, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C