Supply Chain Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1808670/001
Date posted 30 May 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-05-30 2022-07-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Supply Chain Lead job has become available at a global pharmaceutical company.
About the Supply Chain Lead Role:
As a Supply Chain Lead, you will be responsible for all supply chain activities including demand planning, inventory management, order management, warehousing, and transportation. You will also be required to work closely with the commercial team and provide leadership to the supply chain team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Regional Supply Chain Manager.
- Manage and lead various functions within supply chain including warehousing, demand planning, supply planning, inventory management, logistics and 3PL management
- For each function, you will be responsible for ensuring efficiency and compliance of processes
- Be responsible for 3PL management including contract and performance management as per agreed SLA
- Collaborate with freight forwarders for import/export activities
- Address any supply chain related issues that require further escalation
- Work closely with the commercial team to obtain market insight, identify opportunities for growth, new product introduction, and aligning on service levels to customers
- Participate in local and regional projects to drive improvement and process excellence
- Be accountable for inventory KPIs
To succeed in this role, you will need strong knowledge and experience in the overall supply chain process. You will also have to be driven, persistent, open to learning and taking on a challenge
- Minimum of a degree in supply chain, business administration or any related field
- At least five years of experience in supply chain management within the medical device, pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- Experience in managing 3PL and leading a team
- Prior experience in demand and supply planning is preferred
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge in supply chain concept
- Proficient in using ERP systems
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This global pharmaceutical company is recognised as the leader in the industry. They have sustained success for decades since its inception through its commitment to innovation in the pharmaceutical field. The organisation is known for its employee welfare and provides opportunities for growth and further career advancement internally.
The learning curve and challenges in this role are great, but the rewards are even greater. If you are young, driven, ambitious and keen to take on an opportunity to develop your career in a global firm, then this Supply Chain Lead role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C