Supply Chain Manager (Data Analytics)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1804160/001
Date posted 24 May 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-05-26 2022-07-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established FMCG company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager (Data Analytics) to lead the development of Supply Chain performance metrics which provides real-time Supply Chain data to the business for alignment of Supply Chain strategies.
About the Supply Chain Manager (Data Analytics) Role:
In this position, you will develop, analyse and implement Supply Chain performance metrics.
- Define the Supply Chain KPIs and assist in the development of performance dashboard in line with the company’s Supply Chain strategy and business requirements
- Develop monitoring approach of Supply Chain KPIs, analyse the KPIs and manage its communication to stakeholders
- Analyse and correlate various Supply Chain data and convert it into meaningful form of information for the business
- Perform data analysis to support root causes identification and action plans implementation for continual improvement of KPIs
- Function as the focal point of Supply Chain KPIs for alignment, provide guidance and training on definition of KPIs and its reporting
- Develop and optimise master data maintenance process
- Generate reports to track execution of master data maintenance and provide guidance on its maintenance guide on locally maintained master data
To succeed in the Supply Chain Manager (Data Analytics) role, you will need to have experience in supply chain (demand planning, supply planning, inventory management, warehousing & distribution) and able to effectively analyse performance indicators to improve supply chain performance.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field of study
- 10-14 years of working experience across various supply chain facets (demand planning, supply planning, inventory management, warehousing & distribution) within FMCG industries
- Prior experience in developing and implementing Supply Chain KPI dashboards (big data mining) will be highly regarded
- Possess strong analytical skills, influential, operations process driven and focused on accuracy
- Able to resolve conflicts, strong sense of urgency, proactive and possess the foresight to plan ahead for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with other functional heads
- Knowledge of SAP is highly regarded
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is renowned globally for producing high quality consumer products. They are market leaders for their product category and are poised to reaffirm their strong branding through continuous product innovation.
If you are a Supply Chain Manager professional who is seeking a challenging role to take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you. You will be part of a progressive team that is poised to breaking new grounds in the industry.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: JohorDate posted: 04 June 2022A natural resource processing startup is currently seeking a Project Procurement Manager. In this job, you will manage its direct and indirect procurement for its greenfield plant setup, operational material requisition and plant expansion.