Material and Inventory Manager (based in Kuantan)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 manufacturing-and-production Kuantan MY MYR 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Material and Inventory Manager (based in Kuantan) role has just become available at one of the most respected chemical manufacturing based in Kuantan, Pahang. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this is a role for someone who is meticulous and wants to be in a robust environment.
About the Material and Inventory Manager (based in Kuantan) Role:
In this position, you will be accountable in overseeing all raw materials for its continuous production run and derive commercial and production planning based on company's KPI.
- Derive sales and operation planning with consideration of plant utilisation and business aspects
- Plan, manage and coordinate pipeline strategic raw materials to ensure continuous supply to plant's requirement with the agreed safety inventory level
- Develop risk mitigation measures for unplanned production outages or excess through revising product planning with considering all contributing factors
- Plan and manage products inventory in order to meet company's KPI
To succeed in this Material and Inventory Manager (based in Kuantan) role, you must have prior planning and inventory management skills preferably in a manufacturing environment before.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Material Management or Business Administration with at least six years' working experience
- Good work management with high analytic and thinking skills
- Ability to adapt to changes with high flexibility
- Ability to lead a team to achieve department objectives
- Strong analytic, problem solving and laboratory operation skills
- Team player mindset and good interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively in cross functional teams
- Willingness to work in Kuantan, Pahang
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
The company is a leading global chemical manufacturer that is well-known for providing innovative and high-quality products for customers worldwide.
If you are keen on an exciting and crucial opportunity as the Material and Inventory Manager (based in Kuantan) within a world class manufacturing and production environment, this is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C