Demand & Supply Planner
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY 4000 MYR 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding pharmacutical company is looking for a Demand & Supply Planner. In this job, you will support the supply chain department and drive a better service level. This role is a crucial contributor as it will support other regional markets.
About the Demand & Supply Planner Role:
In this business critical role, you will create, communicate and agree on a demand plan which is realistic and accurate, based on input from commerce and historical sales, in order to meet the requested logistical performance of the planning.
- Lead the monthly sales and operation planning (S&OP) with the commercial team for the replenishment planning
- Make procurement plans and liaise with principal and manufacturer for the supply to ensure timely arrival
- Analyse past trends and sales forecast (question and validation) from the market and understand the changes in demand
- Make replenishment with distributors to ensure optimum stock level
- Support the demand and supply planning activities of other entity and participate in the S&OP meeting if necessary
- Consolidate the forecast from the region for procurement plan and ensure timely arrival
To succeed in this role, you must be forward thinking not only of the execution of demand forecast plans but also on the improvement of the working processes.
- Preferably candidates from a pharma background
- At least five years' relevant experiences in a demand and supply planning function
- Able to work under minimal supervision and tight deadline
- Analytical and detailed meticulous skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Pivot
This pharma company is one of the fastest growing players in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented Demand & Supply Planner seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the job for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C