Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR15,000 - MYR18,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY 40000 MYR 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just become available at one of the leading food manufacturing companies based in Malaysia, to manage its new expansion plans. This role is for a supply chain specialist who is leader in their field.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the whole supply chain team from planning, scheduling, material management, purchasing, warehousing and logistics. You will be working very closely with the commercial and manufacturing team in order to fulfil order requirement in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Lead the design and implementation supply chain key functions that support business strategies based on future market trends and conditions, new business opportunities and cost reduction strategies
- Cross collaborate with internal stakeholders in sales, operations, engineering, procurement, quality and finance to identify current challenges and close operational gaps
- Ensure tight, timely and accurate delivery of supplies, raw materials and finished goods
- Lead and provide support and guidance to supply chain team to ensure maximum productivity in all aspects within the supply chain team
To succeed in the Supply Chain Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with internal stakeholders and business development teams.
- Degree in a related field not limited to supply chain management
- Must have a career long supply chain background covering all aspects of the job with a minimum of 10 years' experience
- Minimum of five years of people management experience in a robust environment
- Experience with SAP supply chain management software.
- Excellent in analytic abilities and problem-solving skills
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This food manufacturing organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great reputation and known for their corporate presence, they've won many awards.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to be part of this new project, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager job.
Apply today or call me at 03-2380 8720 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C