Supply Chain Integration Director (AP) – Demand Forecasting
Salary From RM300,000 per annum and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 300000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally recognised medical device manufacturer in Penang, Malaysia, is currently looking for a Supply Chain Integration Director (AP) – Demand Forecasting. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain Senior Director (Asia Pacific), this job will be part of the management committee for Asia Pacific, responsible for strategy and design of the demand forecasting process.
About the Supply Chain Integration Director (AP) – Demand Forecasting Role:
As the Supply Chain Integration Director (AP) – Demand Forecasting, you are responsible for providing strategy, design and direction for the demand forecasting process while establishing network with key leadership across Asia Pacific to achieve a unilateral goal before, during and after implementation of this high impact initiative that would bring best in class supply chain management which is aligned with the company’s strategic priorities and goals.
- Lead strategy and design of business planning process (S&OP) with management committee and market
- Responsible for deployment of demand forecasting throughout supply chain in Asia Pacific
- Integration of demand forecasting (S&OP) across product, customer, market, manufacturing site to enable seamless information transfer
- Ensure high adaptability, consistency and stabilisation of demand forecasting through constant process improvement and assessment to achieve best in class process
- Constant collaboration with leadership in each respective market to keep abreast of business operational challenges
For you to excel in this role, you must possess experience and fundamentals of E2E supply (covering supply network planning, sales and operational planning) and project and change management within the pharmaceutical/medical device industry is an added advantage. It is expected for the Supply Chain Integration Director (AP) – Demand Forecasting to coach and build a high performing team.
- Degree or master's tertiary qualification in procurement, or supply chain or related business degree
- At least 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device related industry
- At least 10 years of experience in E2E supply chain management with functional experiences as S&OP subject matter expert
- Prior international exposure leading a regional/global team across Asia Pacific
This prominent medical device manufacturer has an outreaching reputation with strong market positioning in its segment. This encourage them to further develop its people and operation to future proof its organisation to keep up with consumer trends.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Integration Director (AP) – Demand Forecasting with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established medical device company that you can relate to and a growing organisation that desires to be better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2380 8747 or email to email@example.com quoting the job title.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C