Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 utilities Petaling Jaya MY 40000 MYR 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Supply Chain Manager job has just arisen at one of the world's leading consumer companies in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad operations scope, delivering the highest quality in all supply chain and procurement policies and procedures. Reporting to the country's Managing Director, you will be responsible for directing and overseeing the overall supply chain and procurement operations.
- Inventory management – optimised stocks level and strike a balance between withholding cost and fulfilment of new sales
- Oversee activities related to cost-effective procurement, inventory control planning, and quality control of all purchased materials to avoid any out-of-stock situations
- Develop, implement and enhance policies, procedures and inventory control to streamline procedures and ensure seamless operations
- Responsible for sourcing and supplying materials, products, services as well as coordinating with regional and global procurement team to ensure the most cost-effective negotiations through the right vendors
To succeed in the Supply Chain Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Hands-on knowledge of procurement procedures and best practices
- Hands-on knowledge of supply chain functions especially in operating warehouse, inventory management and cost and supplier management
- Ability to lead effectively to deliver results
- This position is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their industry. With a strong focus in the ASEAN region, this global multinational corporation has a strong commitment to innovation with aggressive expansion plans.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager job.
Apply today email@example.com or call me at 03-2380 8720 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C