Import and Export Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 retail Balakon MY 40000 MYR 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued business successes, this retail leader is recruiting an Import and Export Specialist to join their logistics division based in Balakon.
About the Import and Export Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Head of Logistics, you will lead all activities in relation to import and export.
- Handle all import and export procedures including customs documentation
- Provide shipment updates to sales department
- Coordinate shipment schedule and freight transports and liaise with logistics department
- Able to prepare documents for importation and exportation.
- Minimum of five years' working experience in relevant field
- Good knowledge of HS code checking
- Good communication skills and proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin, as the candidate is required to work closely with regional stakeholders
- Initiative, matured and analytical with the ability to work independently and under pressure
The successful Import and Export Specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply today or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity in details.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C