Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an equipment manufacturing company which brings with them over 2 centuries of history. In 2016, they were acquired by a large Japanese PLC in the business of industrial gas, chemical, medical and energy. They are currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join them in their expansion journey.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices in procurement, logistics and planning functions including strategies, policies and procedures.
- Purchase of goods, materials and services to ensure company’s operational needs are met after considering price, quality and delivery
- Coordinate daily order processing, delivery scheduling and transport arrangements
- Customs and logistics coordination to import machinery's and materials from overseas
- Ensure procurement policies and processes are in place to enable company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Evaluate the challenges faced and take action to mitigate risks from suppliers
- Manage supplier relationships to achieve win-win while constantly sourcing for new potential suppliers/partners
- Negotiate and manage contract agreements with suppliers to ensure cost effectively, quality standards and delivery terms are beneficial to the company
- Minimum eight years of procurement experience in managerial capacity
- Must come from manufacturing environment, with experience managing sheet metal fabrication
- Strong ERP/MRP experience, preferably with SYSPRO
- Strong people manager and high resilience
This company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their large scale projects, they've won multiple awards to add to their portfolio of achievements. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting opportunity.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C