Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Relwin Singh
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 manufacturing-and-production Bandar Baru Enstek MY MYR 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A nutritional based company that continues to develop breakthrough products, services, processes and technology. This forward thinking company through their values-based culture, wish to create a stronger future every day — enriching communities and nurturing careers by putting people first in everything they do. They are currently looking for a material planner that will be able to enhance and further strengthen the company’s ever growing business in Bandar Baru Enstek.
Site Material Planner (Manufacturing and Production)
- As a material planner, to be accountable for receiving raw & packaging material on time to run production per schedule.
- A point of contact to other function at site and regional supply chain team
- Establish material planning capability of the system, work process, tools at green field site
- Plan raw and packaging material in SAP system and order to suppliers
- Make sure on time material delivery schedule from suppliers and adjust plan accordingly
- Set Site Level Execution Agreement with suppliers and integrate it to material planning
- Manage material inventory versus defined inventory target
- Trouble shoots at any demand or capacity issues
- Liaise with production, logistic/warehouse planner and other function to run day to day production per schedule and resolve barriers/constrain proactively
- SAP End User for planning
- Document daily work process & continue to improve it
- To comply with GMP and continuously improve our Food Safety Programme
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks given
- University degree, preferably with a major in supply chain management or its equivalent.
- More than 3 years of experience in supply planning, plant logistics, manufacturing.
- Be knowledgeable of supply planning process and accurate in numbers, attention to details
- Operate with discipline maximizing end business result and act with sense of urgency to address critical issues
- Be flexible to changing business situation. All supply plans are made per designed supply network design but should face the reality and act on it proactively.
- Effective communication with people from different culture, location and function.
- Make priorities among multiple priorities and be decisive to give clear direction to team/business
- Demonstrate ability in communicating both written and verbally in Malay and/or Mandarin, and English
- Good computer skills, e.g. MS Office (Excel, Word), web based tool etc.
- Planning system knowledge – SAP, APO, WMS
- Extend working hours as required to support 24/7 operation
- Ad-hoc business travel as required
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. To apply for this role or find out more, please contact Relwin Jay Singh on +603 2380 8770 or email to Relwin.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1444760.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C