Regional Supply Chain Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY 50000 MYR 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Supply Chain Manager job has just become available at one of the leading manufacturing organisations based in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will a large team and be responsible for all supply chain-related functions.
About the Regional Supply Chain Manager Role:
As the leader, you will be responsible for all supply chain planning, customer service, order management and logistics activities of the business. Reporting to the Group Supply Chain Director, you are responsible for talent development and leadership, execution and deployment of all supply chain processes aligned with functional requirements.
- Develop and execute strategy for all planning within supply chain inclusive of plant scheduling, demand, supply and inventory planning, warehouse and customer service for the Malaysian business unit in line with global and corporate direction
- Manage a team of top performers in their day-to-day deliverable as well as mid and long-term planning for the regional business to meet key performance measures and cost to budget
- Develop and build a strong functional engaging team and empowering the supply chain team as well as creating talented succession plan for the future
- Build close relationships with both internal and external parties to fully understand customer satisfaction levels in order to provide top quality service to the customers
To succeed in the Regional Supply Chain Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative cross functionally, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain related role such as planning, operations and procurement
- Experience with working in a matrix organisation set-up with at least eight years proven track record in managing a team
- Knowledge in Lean/Six Sigma is an added advantage
- Strong communication, influencing and motivation skills
This global organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Supply Chain Manager job.
Apply today or call me at 03-2380 8720 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C