Demand Planning Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY 40000 MYR 8000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of on-going and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Demand Planning Manager to join their international division based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Demand Planning Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the forecast and planning strategy in the FMCG space, delivering the highest quality of forecast alongside logistics and planning.
- To plan the replenishment based on the demand plan supplied by demand planning team and ensure that the stocks are replenish based on the inventory level target set
- Responsible for leading S&OP discussion with SCM, marketing and sales and producing a thorough analysis of forecast based on operational forecast in order to advise and challenge senior management when agreeing with the overall business forecast
- Work closely with sales and demand planners to ensure promotions/new products launches as per planned timing
- Work closely with supply planning and production centre for the synchronisation of demand and supply and for the alignment of the inventory target
- Strong background in demand planning or supply planning in FMCG is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent plus a minimum of five years of related forecasting/supply planning experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Good verbal and written language proficiency
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Demand Planning Manager job.
Apply now to discuss this job opportunity at Wenjie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 2380 8778.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C