Asst. Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR8,500 per month + Attractive Package
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-18 2019-05-17 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 6000 8500 8500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Multinational FMCG company is looking for an Asst. Supply Chain Manager. This job will oversee replenishment of finished goods and ensure products are available from overseas in time for sales and distribution.
About the Asst. Supply Chain Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Asst. Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the Supply Chain team's continued development and success in its established Petaling Jaya office.
- Monitor & forecast in-store inventory level for saleable goods given by sales team
- Communicate frequently with the merchandising team to manage inventory impact of marketing campaigns and new product launches
- Manage and oversee both local products and regionally managed brands’ in-store replenishment with suppliers
- Create and coordinate return orders with stores and brands
- Manage and coordinate delivery of local and overseas sourced products with external sourced logistic service providers to ensure store’s replenishment
- Manage settings for automatic replenishment software for local orders, order entry, tracking order progress & delivery and any claims
- Prepare monthly stock report for managed each ingredient category
To succeed as a Supply Chain specialist you must have the ability to plan effectively and possess a keen understanding of Supply Chain functions – inventory, planning and logistics.
- At least three years' experience in a Supply Chain function of a FMCG or retail background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Engineering or equivalent plus a minimum of three years of related forecasting/supply planning/supply chain experience
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Good oral and written in communication skills in English language
- Advanced Excel experience
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
This leading FMCG firm in the retail industry has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great valued is placed on innovation and freedom. With renowned history to back this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of supply chain management and enjoy working in a innovative environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Asst. Supply Chain Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C