Head of Supply Chain
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 fmcg Selangor MY 40000 MYR 13000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager based in Selangor, Malaysia. This exciting job will be responsible for managing the entire supply chain operations and co-chair with sales teams to take on the business decisions.
About the Head of Supply Chain Role:
In this business critical role, you will work with senior management as well as heads of departments across the organisation. You will lead the a supply chain team implementing and executing the global operation standards and play a major role in facilitating the end to end sales & operations planning process, ensuring all stakeholders get absolute buy in on the business decisions made.
- Ensure supply chain processes are implemented, adhered and continuously improved according to global standards
- Go through high quality discussion to reach business decisions relating to balance demand & supply, as well as to keep optimal service rate and inventory level
- Communicate, monitor and align tasks, responsibilities of all relevant stakeholders, in line with processes and objective settings
- Ensure all relevant data is delivered on time with quality and accuracy
To succeed in this role, you will need at least six years' experience in Supply Chain, Planning, Supply Chain management or Logistics.
- Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Business Studies, Administration, or any other professional qualification.
- Good analytical and computer literacy, SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Good relationship building and networking across cross functional (Operation, Supply Chain, Commercial, Sales & Marketing, Project and etc).
- Good communication, team building centric and management skills.
This global renowned FMCG has an outstanding global, regional and domestic portfolio and is well established in Malaysia. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Practitioner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established FMCG company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss the new opportunity. Please contact Wenjie Liu on +603 2380 8778 or email to email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C