Supply Chain Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 manufacturing-and-production Bandar Enstek MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Supply Chain Manager job has just arisen at an international medical devices company in Bandar Enstek, Nilai.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
You will be responsible for developing and establishing SCM policies and standard operating procedures to ensure smooth supply of materials, effective cost, optimise production planning and on time deliveries of finished goods to meet the customer order fulfilment.
- Responsible for developing and establishing standard operational policies/ procedures/ guidelines to ensure smooth and safe flow of goods and materials based on customer's orders
- Plan and organise flow of goods and materials from various sources, both local & foreign, including resolving shortages and expediting in ensuring orders fulfilment
- Undertakes demand-supply production planning, and operations through to procurement, logistics, consolidation, warehousing and transportation
- Make sourcing decisions based on overall cost and benefit including price, duty, freight, flexibility, service, performance, quality, and terms & conditions
- Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Responsible & accountable for inventory control and meeting pre-agreed inventory targets and full warehouse costs
- Develop appropriate business models through analyses & interpret relevant business statistics, reports and data
- Co-ordinate with internal and external customers to maintain a close working relationship and good communication
To succeed in this role, you will need to be self sufficient and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Degree in supply chain management or other related fields of study
- Minimum 10 years of supply chain experience and 3 years of managerial capacity
- Effective communication ability and capable of providing staff motivation
This company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their large scale projects, they've won multiple awards to add to their portfolio of achievements. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C