Demand Planning Manager
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY 40000 MYR 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Demand Planning Manager job has just arisen at a rapidly expanding FMCG retailer based in Petaling Jaya. This is a newly created role and will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
About the Demand Planning Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for demand planning and working closely with supply colleagues as well as sales functions.
- Lead monthly demand planning meetings with demand forecast with sales and marketing teams.
- Monitor sales vs forecast and work with supply colleague to alert and potential risk.
- Conduct analysis sales data incorporating relevant information to develop forecast numbers.
- Contribute to refine processes in order to improve overall supply chain performance (optimise inventory level and minimise slow moving items).
- Minimum five years' experience with demand planning, preferably in FMCG industry.
- Good analysis skills and statistic proficiency, knowledge of SAP/APO or Oracle planning tools is preferred.
- Able to work independently and cross functionally
- Degree holder in a relevant field
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in its field. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a demand planning professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Demand Planning Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C