Assistant Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 manufacturing-and-production Kulim MY MYR 48000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting new Assistant Supply Chain Manager job for an international company, based in Kulim Hi-Tech Park, Kedah, Malaysia, has just become available. The firm is looking to recruit their first Supply Chain hire in the company. This position will be pioneering end to end supply chain activities in a rapidly growing company.
About the Assistant Supply Chain Manager Role:
As the Assistant Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for overall S&OP, including order processing, sourcing and purchasing, production planning, warehouse management and shipping.
- Manage the overall S&OP, included order processing, sourcing and purchasing, production planning, warehouse management and shipping.
- Proactive collaborate with customer, supplier, internal and external stakeholders to deliver business priorities, lead operations transformations and steer the value chains.
- Responsible for direct communication to relevant senior stakeholders
- Lead and manage new initiatives for organisation improvements
- Lead and drive supply chain efficiency, cost and inventory management
- Demand planning, material ordering and inbound management in close cooperation with local teams
- Setting up sequence of production, ensure resources and materials are available to fulfil all customer orders
- Manage inventory levels to balance working capital and on-time delivery performance
- Deliver measurable results and key performance indicators
- Seek continual process improvements and implement best practices
To succeed in the Assistant Supply Chain Manager role, you will need to be self-motivated, work independently but also be a team-player with strong commitment towards team goals.
- High integrity with good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experienced with LMW operation / monthly reporting
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Required languages include English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least five years' of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Specialisation in Supply Chain/Customer Service preferred
- Must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park (20 minutes’ drive from Seberang Jaya)
This multinational firm has an outstanding reputation in its field of expertise and also places a firm focus on training and development of their people to the highest standards. The culture is demanding but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are passionate about being part of a pioneer team in a newly set up manufacturing plant, we encourage you to send in your application. Please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C