Supply Chain Executive
Salary MYR3,000 - MYR4,000 per month + attractive
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of on-going and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world has a job opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Executive to join its international division based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Supply Chain Executive Role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will represent business interests and support all supply chain activities while having a clear understanding of the operating company's strategy, business and processes.
- Manage monthly sales forecast input and manage overall stock replenishment to ensure product availability to meet demand as per sales forecast at optimised costs; ensure stocks on hand are aligned with target inventory levels at aligned optimised service levels
- Validate stock requirements and general inventory management to ensure overall optimised stock-holding
- Timely monitoring of duty payments of appropriate amounts to ensure stock-outs and not overstocked, in line with up-to-date forecast
- Effective coordination with 3PL provider to ensure all logistical activities including inbound, outbound, returns are carried out efficiently; monitor daily and ensure accuracy of all system-related transactions
- Liaise with internal sales admin team and sales and marketing team on order fulfilment; communicate effectively with customers where necessary
- Ensure timely compilation of logistical and inventory related reports; timely preparation of relevant documentations for submission to customs
- Ensure compilation of documentations for renewal of required license under guidance
- Manage timely verification on supplier billings and accurate working submission to finance
To succeed in this Supply Chain Executive role, you must have the ability to work independently and possess a keen understanding of supply chain functions.
- Minimum one to three years’ experience in supply chain
- Bachelor's degree/diploma holder in Business Administration, preferably in Supply Chain Management
- Good command of English – verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of inventory management and demand planning
- Familiarity in SAP is advantageous
- Experienced in internal control, import – export is preferred
- Familiar in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Driven, energetic, disciplined and a team player
This leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on progression and innovation. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with a great opportunity to progress in career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Executive position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125