Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary MYR4,500 - MYR6,500 per month + Attractive
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 aerospace Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the largest aerospace companies is looking to expand its team in Malaysia and has a job opportunity for an experienced Senior Supply Chain Coordinator to join its established organisation.
About the Senior Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
You will be tasked to manage all incoming supplies from the globe while working closely with key suppliers to execute efficient flow from order to delivery from multiple countries to Malaysia.
- Set up and maintain system vendor schedules
- Maintain regular communications with both internal and external suppliers and manage this relationship on a day-to-day basis
- Manage all issues associated with amendments to schedule including changes to orders
- Ensure that MRP system is fully operational and accurate for the area of responsibility, including goods receipt where appropriate
- Apply inventory management procedures to optimise value of inventory across the business with minimum risk
- Assist in the delivery of team targets in support of the operational performance measures
- Ensure non system generated data is kept to a minimum
- Ensure impact of any operational / procedural changes on other stakeholders have been discussed and resultant issues resolved before implementation
- Comply with HSE Guidelines
- Conduct operational reviews with set agenda as determined by business requirements
- Attend regular communication sessions with manager / senior to familiarise self with topical issues
- Communicate informally with team members as appropriate
To succeed in this Senior Supply Chain Coordinator role, you should have a good understanding of project management principles and excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of project management principles
- Excellent communication skills to all levels within the organisation
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience in procurement of supply chain management or graduate Diploma/Degree Business Management or appropriate discipline or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills that can effectively facilitate communication with both internal and external stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrate a competent level of system knowledge of IT and business processes
- Experience and knowledge in SAP for Supply Chain Management interface is an advantage
- Demonstrate topical knowledge of industry best practices
- Using knowledge and experience to promote and process improvements
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Fluent communication and writing in English language is mandatory; additional Malay and Chinese/Korean is an advantage
- Ability and willing to travel
This international brand has successfully penetrated the global market. This company adopts the culture of embracing innovation as they believe each individual's suggestion and recommendation can help the company grow in today's rapid changing market.
A good point to add is the character development that you will experience working in this company as they are known in the market to develop industry leaders. If you are an outspoken individual with an innovative mind, your application for the Senior Supply Chain Coordinator based in Shah Alam is encouraged.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125