Demand Planning Manager
Salary MYR7,000 - MYR10,000 per month + Attactive
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 12 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Demand Planning Manager to join their international division based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Demand Planning Manager Role:
You will be responsible for demand forecasts, planning and coordinating with different teams.
- Produce demand forecast as input for the yearly budget, quarterly sales target and raw material buying and weekly production planning by analysing historical sales trend, working closely with marketing and sales on promotion plan volume, new product launches, etc.; own and drive the forecast process and forecast accuracy
- Plan and monitor pipeline orders based on agreed and confirmed demand forecast into sales group on weekly basis
- Demand forecast covers domestic (both ambient and chilled), Singapore and Contract Manufacturing
- Facilitate and prepare the forecast of future demands and promotional activities at region /customer level for short term (current year) and long term (budget)
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results
- Conduct and coordinate PRE-Demand Review meeting with the National Sales Manager and the sales team to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Provide input to the supply planning organisation in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning and customer service (order management team)
- Prepare demand deck for demand review meetings
- Conduct demand review meetings
- Participate and represent demand management in projects and task force meetings
To succeed in this Demand Planning Manager role, you should have prior experience in demand planning and have keen attention to detail.
- Minimum degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum three years of relevant working experience in demand planning
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal
- Possess good attention to detail, articulate, analytical, good planning & problem solving skills and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good relationship building skills
- Team player, positive attitude and proactive
- Computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office, SAP
- Ability to plan and manage time independently without close supervision in delivering key accountabilities
This leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on progression and innovation. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with a great opportunity to progress in career especially as a Demand Planning Manager.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Demand Planning Manager role based in the Petaling Jaya office.
Apply today or email me at Brandon.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125