Salary MYR5,000 - MYR7,000 per month + Attractive
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Logistic space is recruiting a Inventory Manager to join their international division based in Kuala Lumpur
About the Inventory Controller Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Inventory Controller will play a key role in the Operations team continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office.
- Plan, organize and manage inventory activities to ensure stock, picking and inventory accuracy.
- Reconcile daily transaction and stock balance information between Customer System Application Products against Warehouse Management System (WMS) as per SOP
- Check and verify monthly reports and daily replenishment report for stock replenishment.
- Mana/ write-off the quarantine stocks involving any defects on inventory and ensure proper segregation of the stocks.
- Manage and control cycle count daily by SKU level / by aisle)
- Ensure smooth transaction of inventory, and provide areas of improvements.
- Perform audit of empty location, put away, pick face replenishment and location integrity check per SOP
As you will be leading the operation division, you must possess outstanding organizational and analytical skills with clear understanding of the FMCG industry and have a passion for improving processes.
- At least four years' working experience in DC operations or Supply Chain role
- Bachelor degree or higher (any field)
- Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Able to communicate well in English both orally or professionally written due to the nature of the business
- Must be driven, self-motivated and result orientated
- People person – confident, assertive and is a keen problem solver
- Working in a FMCG company is an added advantage
This company is much more than a FMCG multinational and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.
If you are a progressive Inventory Controller with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the Logistics Procurement and Supply Chain sector that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125