Salary MYR4,000 - MYR5,000 per month + attractive
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of on-going and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a high calibre Senior Planner to join their international division based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Planner:
Reporting to the Senior Planning Manager and having a clear understanding of the Operating Company strategy, business and production processes; the Senior Planner represents the business’ interests and supports material planning activities.
- Interpret production planning schedules and volumes and convert the same into Raw & Packing Material (RM & PM) delivery schedules for each vendor
- Responsible for planning, replenishment and transition of RM & PM that meet quality standards
- Responsible for timely review and coordinate removal of rejected from plant to avoid any wrong usage / dispatch
- Overall responsible for availability of raw materials to ensure zero downtime & 100% service of plans
- Responsible for Inventory control and management for export WIP, RM & PM, identify and implement inventory reduction initiatives
- Responsible of planning unloading of bulk RM within the constraint of the availability of unloading bay.
- Understand complete SKU set-up process, including material master settings, production versions, work centers, rate routings, BOMs, PPM/PDS, and setup matrices.
- Responsible to continue support 100% system planning initiatives, continue to upgrade system knowledge and use system analytics tools (SAP, BI, APO, e-tools)
- Responsible to prepare Planning KPI reports
- At least a Degree in Economics or Business Administration, or any technical-based degree.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Fluency in other dialects and languages is an advantage.
- At least five years’ working experience in similar capacity, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Able to use ERP systems such as SAP, and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Good working knowledge of contracts & familiar with legal agreements.
- For the purchase of items or services which require some degree of technical knowledge, relevant technical background is an advantage.
This leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on progression and innovation. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with a great opportunity to progress in career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Planner role based in Kuala Lumpur
Apply today or or email to Brandon.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125