Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 09 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-leading retail firm is recruiting a Demand Planner in Petaling Jaya to join their team. In this Demand planner role, you will be responsible to support the local market on demand activities.
About the Demand Planner role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will lead all inventory level monitoring and coordination across functions to maintain matching of demand/supplies at targeted level.
- To act as the single contact for country commercial team to supply chain side and ensuring the demand plan meets sales requirements.
- Partners with stakeholders on new product launches to ensure correct quantities, timing and smooth product transitions.
- To work closely with Head of Department to ensure that inventory is maintained at targeted level.
- To perform Gap analysis for under-performing KPIs, investigate reasons, identify corrective and create preventive actions for implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, business management or supply chain management
- Must be familiar with using MRP system (JDA, SAP or Demand Solution)
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of business experience in supply planning, Preferably in consumer goods environment.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to interact effectively with personnel at all levels throughout the organisation are required.
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a great history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of leading a team and be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125