Supply Chain Project Specialist
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 09 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An international automotive parts manufacturer is looking for a Supply Chain Project Specialist to manage their ongoing and new upcoming projects by representing supply chain department.
About the Supply Chain Project Specialist role:
As the Supply Chain Project Specialist, your main task is to implement and promote the supply chain standards by training & coaching both internal and external project contributors
- Avoid any obsolescence due to new products introduction and product phase out
- Implement all supply chain activities for products managed by line transfer project teams
- Define and qualify Finished Goods & Work In Process packaging as well as to qualify supplier packaging criteria
- Follow and influencing project contributors to adhere within Project milestones
- Minimum diploma in related fields
- Minimum three years of supply chain experience across multiple functions such as purchasing, planning and logistics
- Ability to manage project deadlines
- Ability to manage project contributors
- Strong communication and writing skills to ensure project information are relayed effectively
This international brand has successfully penetrated into the market globally. This company adopts the culture of embracing innovation as they believe each individual's suggestion and recommendation can help the company grow in today's rapid changing market.
A good point to add is the character development that you will experience working in this company as they are known in the market to develop industry leaders. If you are an outspoken individual with an innovative mind, your application is encouraged.
Apply now or email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125