S&OP Supply Manager
Salary From RM168,000 per annum and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 09 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading FMCG player is looking for an S&OP Supply Manager to be based in Selangor, Malaysia. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this role will have the responsibility to chair the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) and take on business decision through deliberate and high quality discussion across cross functional key decision makers.
About the S&OP Supply Manager Role:
As the S&OP Supply Manager, you will have the chance to work with top level management as well as all head of department across the organisation. Despite being an individual contributing role, you will have multiple indirect reporting branching out across all departments consolidating key metric and information in order to facilitate and take on an effective deliberation during S&OP. You will play a major role in ensuring all stakeholders get absolute buy in on the business decision made
- Ensures S&OP are implemented, adherence and continuous improvement throughout the process
- During the S&OP process, perform deliberate clarification, communication and monitoring of tasks and responsibilities of all relevant stakeholders involved.
- Goes through high quality discussion to produce business decisions relating to balancing demand and supply within the S&OP framework.
- Ensures all stakeholders provided pre-defined data in relation to the S&OP process to be delivered timely, complete and accurately
In order for you to excel in this S&OP Supply Manager role, you should be or had been working in the FMCG industry to appreciate as well as have the agility to anticipate various challenges in such a dynamic and fast pace industry. If you bring along with strong understanding as well as best in class S&OP process, you will certainly be an added advantage to be considered.
- Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Business Studies, Administration, or any other professional qualification
- At least 10 years experiences in Supply Chain, Planning, Supply Chain management or Logistics
- Good analytical and computer literacy
- Good relationship building and networking across cross functional (Operation, Supply Chain, Commercial, Sales & Marketing, Project and etc)
- Good communication, team building centric and management skills
This global renowned FMCG have an outstanding global, regional and domestic portfolio that would resonate in many household in Malaysia as well as abroad which put high emphasis on the value and brand loyal to its customer. This encourages them to further develop its people and business to remain as a staple brand name and bring it to the next level of growth.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Practitioner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established FMCG company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply now at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125