Operations Planning Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the world's leading chemical coatings organisation is looking for an Operations Planning Manager to join the team based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Operations Planning Manager role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for the facilitation of the customer's order cycle by coordinating with other relevant functions.
- Lead the production cycle of the entire production cell by effective utilisation of the resources at hand
- Maintain the raw materials and finished goods inventory at optimum levels by balancing the working capital against the capability to consistently able to supply customers
- Involved in the entire long term capacity planning and S&OP activities
- Ensure 100% compliance to the organisation's operating procedures and health and safety standards
To succeed as the Operations Planning Manager, you will need to possess a minimum of 8 years experience in operations planning within the manufacturing and production industry.
- Possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field of study
- Capable of managing a team
- Experience working in a manufacturing industry is compulsory with an added advantage if the candidate has experience managing chemicals
- Well spoken and able to communicate with stakeholders from different levels of seniority
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a well established office setting.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground in the manufacturing and production industry.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125