New Product Development Manager
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Attractive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 30 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the leading FMCG companies is looking for a New Product Development Manager to be an effective Business Partner supporting product development implementation process.
About the New Product Development Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the New Product Development Manager to oversee the management of all logistics operations within the network, including budgetary responsibility.
- Leadership; lead and champion the deployment of the NPI process across cross functional teams, to successfully deliver projects, in accordance with planned timing, volume, cost and quality criteria
- Governance; ensuring utilisation of best practices and associated system (Decision Rights, Protocols and the NEXUS 2.0 system usage) and participate or provide inputs to the appropriate decision making forums Local SOP, PDT’s etc.
- Management; of the designated NPI projects end-to-end utilising the Nexus system. Ensuring business functions are effectively managing; resource allocation, project budget, the creation and completion of the local business case (as required), project risk (ensuring adequate risk mitigation is in place), deal with operational issues, and highlight lessons learned through improvement plans during reviews
- Financial; ensure the delivery of NPI’s as per the cycle plan, which generates growth through innovation, optimisation through productivity and regulatory compliance of the portfolio (1 – 20 bn cig. ). Ensure that Local business cases, provide the appropriate transfer price, capex, gross margin impact and write off information required to allow effective business decisions
- Communication; prepare the required documentation and reports in a timely and consistent manner
To succeed in this role as a New Product Development Manager, you must have a diploma qualification in the related field
- At least five years' experience in planning (material or supply)
- Project management experience is preferred
- Familiar with MS office software (Excel, Words, Powerpoint) and SAP
- Good in oral and written English Language and Bahasa Malaysia
This successful multinational company with an outstanding reputation in its field places a great deal of focus in its employee benefits. To date, they remain as one of the best employers in the market in employee retention. On top of that, they promote international transfers of talents to groom individuals into capable leaders with worldwide exposure.
If you are a dedicated, proactive, and passionate about working in supply chain functions, this role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will help you to grow to the next level of your career.
Apply today or email to Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about this exciting opportunity based in Kuala Lumpur.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125