Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 29 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the world's largest manufacturers of chemical additives and coatings is looking for a Demand Planner to join the team based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Demand Planner role:
As the Demand Planner, you are responsible to lead the S&OP process with key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Responsible to manage demand forecast for categories under this position’s portfolio in a timely manner
- Coordinate demand forecast process across regions to achieve accuracy at both tactical and strategic levels
- Participate in periodic Sales and Operations meetings and understanding the requirements from the sales team
- Analysing historical trends and promotional plans to incorporate in your demand plan
To succeed in this role as a Demand Planner, you must have a detail orientated characteristic and possess a keen understanding of demand planning.
- Candidates with a degree in Business Admin or Supply Chain Management will have an added advantage
- Good in analysing figures and meticulous
- Knowledge in SAP or ERP based systems would be advantageous
- Minimum four years' working experience in Demand Planning with strong command in supply chain operations
- Experience in chemicals or FMCG industry is an added advantage
The successful Demand Planner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a well established office setting.
If you are a progressive Demand Planner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground in the manufacturing and production industry.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125