Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 15 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Production Planner role in a multinational world leading manufacturing and production company to be based in the Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within their planning division.
About the Production Planner Role:
Your main responsibility is to coordinate across all necessary stakeholders (procurement, manufacturing, stores, etc.) to evaluate MRP input parameters to optimise inventory levels, whilst ensuring material availability.
- To support SAP implementation on data collection and structure and report
- Copy/Change client BOM to plant BOM
- Verify structure and coding on plant BOM
- Verify and take necessary actions on CM / ECNs
- Secure the quality of the Material Master / Master Data at plant level and take necessary actions in order to achieve correct quality
- Continuously check the status of respective materials and take the necessary actions when needed (run Material Master “clean ups”)
- Contribute with knowledge of Material Master and BOM to improve quality
- Evaluate data for parts and material BOMs in SAP
- Review all MRP generated purchase requisitions for correctness
- Coordinate actions to fix the root cause of any data errors in the Planning run (i.e. the MRP inputs)
- Evaluate all MRP Exception Messages
- Monitor Safety Stock levels (warehouse managed) and recommend adjustments. Action any approved adjustments
To succeed in this role as a Production Planner, you need to be capable of working independently and diligently to ensure all parameters are in line with production plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Minimum two years' production planning experience
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This multinational manufacturing firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125