Demand Planning Manager
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR12,000 per month
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 08 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A well-known FMCG company is looking for a Demand Planning Manager to oversee replenishment of finished goods and ensure products are available in time for sales and distribution. This job will be based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Demand Planning Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Demand Planning Manager will play a key role in the supply chain's team continued development and success in its Petaling Jaya office.
- To plan the replenishment based on the demand plan supplied by demand planning team and ensure that the stocks are replenish based on the inventory level target set
- Responsible for leading discussion with a team of (SCM, Marketing and Sales) responsible for producing a scientifically based operational forecast in order to advise and challenge senior management when agreeing with the overall business forecast
- Work closely with demand planning to ensure promotions / new products launches as per planned timing
- Work closely with supply planning and production centre for the synchronisation of demand and supply and for the alignment of the inventory target
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of demand planning and forecasting.
- Strong background in demand planning or supply planning in FMCG is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus a minimum of five years' related forecasting/supply planning experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Five years' local working experience is preferred
- Good verbal and written language proficiency
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Demand Planning Manager job.
Apply now to discuss this job opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125