SAP Project Controller
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Attractive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 27 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A SAP Project Controller job has just been made available at an established and leading international chemical company based in Kuala Lumpur. You will be tasked to lead project implementation initiatives across APAC within the manufacturing and production industry.
About the SAP Project Controller Role:
In this position, you will lead and be responsible for preparing, examining, analysing and approving all SAP requirements and proposed solutions from a global template and apply ing them in accordance with local requirements.
- Analyse adequacy of master data generated by the different local facilities and facilitate clarification when appropriate with SAP master data team
- Work with all manufacturing plants to ensure all master data is provided correctly
- Prepare all necessary documentation to guarantee pre- and post-project implementation success, including:
- Preparation of process work flow, updating the to-be/standardised processes for all regional operations (currently the processes are not standardised, or necessarily optimal)
- Linking of processes to the HANA transactional training
- Acting as SAP subject-matter-expert for applicable modules with operations and quality
To succeed in this SAP Project Controller role, you should have hands-on experience with data analysis and prior experience in project coordination.
- 7-9 years' hands-on experience in coordinating projects, ensuring deliverables
- Experience of process flow development and interpretation
- Experience of operations execution, planning and quality
- Preferably with prior experience in multinational companies
- Preferably experience using SAP PP, PM and QM
- Hands-on experience in analysing data and providing recommendations
- Experience developing procedures and evaluation implementation compliance
- Experience with organisational change would be an advantage
- Ability to influence and motivate staff and contractors to implement agreed processes/best practices
- Excellent personal integrity, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation
This company is a forerunner in developing high performance chemicals for various end users. They have revolutionised the industry with their innovative products and have steadily increased their market share on the global front.
If you have a successful track record in leading regional project implementation and improvement initiatives, this is an excellent opportunity to take your career forward and work with a progressive industry leader based in Kuala Lumpur.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125