Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Attractive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 22 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A Global Retail company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to oversee replenishment of finished goods and ensure products are available from overseas in time for sales and distribution.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the Planning’s team continued development and success in its established Kuala Lumpur Office.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure that the stocks are replenished in time base on the demand plan supplied by demand planning team to meet sales target
- Communicate frequently with the merchandising team to manage inventory impact of marketing campaigns and new product launches
- Review stock accuracy in stores
- Validate store’s replenishment calendar with supplier
- Work closely with external stakeholders to ensure quick replenishment times, error-free operations and high order fill rates
- Manage and coordinate delivery of local and overseas sourced products with external sourced logistic service providers to ensure store’s replenishment
- Manage settings for automatic replenishment software for local orders, order entry, tracking order progress & delivery and any claims
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and posses a keen understanding of demand and supply planning.
- At least four years' experience in a Supply Chain function of a FMCG or retail background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Engineering or equivalent plus a minimum of four years' related forecasting/supply planning/supply chain experience
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill
- Good oral and written in communication skills in English language
- Advance Excel experience
- Able to work in fast paced environment
The successful Supply Chain Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their already established office.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125