Supply Chain Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 05 September 2016
One of the world' leading manufacturers of surgical medical devices is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to lead the team based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
In this business critical position, you will be responsible for the management of finished goods inventory levels, importation process and the distribution to end users.
- Lead and implement best practices to ensure a high performance culture that encourages continuous improvement initiatives and optimized service levels
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Supply Chain team to ensure a clear communication line is established to ensure smooth delivery within the region
- Be hands on in the execution of daily supply chain activities
- Provide leadership and coming up with strategic plans that will improve operational efficiency within the organisation
To succeed as the Supply Chain Manager, you will need to possess a minimum of 8 years of experience in supply chain encompassing functions such as planning, inventory management and logistics management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field of study
- Prior experience working in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry is paramount for this position
- Analytical and possesses a keen eye for detail. Knowledge in the usage of systems such as SAP or any other ERP based systems is paramount
- Capable of working both independently and in a matrix reporting environment
This rapidly growing pharmaceuticals organisation is expanding its base of operations in Malaysia as part of its strategic expansion within the region.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125