Customer Service Pricing Executive (SEA Freight)
Salary MYR54,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marc Jon D Silva
Job Ref 1874020/001
Date posted 16 November 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/shipping-or-customs 2022-11-18 2023-01-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 54000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Customer Service Pricing Executive (SEA Freight) job has become available at a leading sea freight liner company.
About the Customer Service Pricing Executive (Sea Freight) Role:
In this position, you will manage the customer service activities and support key accounts on pricing related to logistics and marine agencies.
- Provide support to key accounts on FRQ pricing, quotation creation, FRI information relating to sea freight agencies and logistics
- Conduct price analysis from vendors and suppliers based on competitiveness to maximise profit and ensure cost accuracy
- Communicate and manage customer KPI with external vendors and suppliers to build continuous strong relationships
- Manage shipping documentation, BL, purchasing orders (PO), sales orders (SO) and processing of orders for in-gauge and out-of-gauge cargo
- Liaise with finance, operations, business development and other related departments to ensure order fulfilment and development of pricing action
- Manage contracts and tariff negotiations with vendors to establish improved performance standards
To succeed in this Customer Service Pricing Executive (SEA Freight) role, you will need to have experience in shipping or customer order fulfilment/pricing in in-gauge and out-of-gauge sea freight cargo and able to effectively resolve related gaps.
- Diploma or tertiary qualifications in supply chain/logistics/management/economics/business or related field of study
- Minimum of three years of work experience in pricing on freight forwarding, and supply chain activities for the oil and gas sector
- Strong willed, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills with good communication skills
- Strong in negotiation and numerical skills
- Operational experience in a related field is an advantage
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is a leading sea freight liner company with over 150 years of coverage globally and especially in Asia Pacific and presence in more than 15 countries, is looking for a Customer Service Pricing Executive (SEA Freight) to manage the coordination of shipment and price support.
If you are someone who has strong determination, self-motivated and confident in handling customer service pricing gaps, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Marcjon.firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at 03 2303 7048 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A Senior Transport Executive job has become available at an international retail company.
Salary: MYR54,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 November 2022A Logistics Executive - Contract Position (one-year) job has become available at an emerging global beauty retail brand across America, Europe and all around Asia Pacific and Malaysia. In this role, you will ensure the best end-to-end implementation of logistics to meet the company goals.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An international retail and cosmetics company is seeking an Assistant Manager - Demand Planning. In this job, you ensure products meet the strategies and goals of the company.