Senior Procurement Manager
Salary From RM180,000 per annum and above
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 education-and-training Petaling Jaya MY MYR 144000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Procurement Manager job has just been made available at a globally renowned education group in Selangor, Malaysia. This role is part of the leadership committee responsible for deploying procurement best practices, policy and governance, and is the central department in managing spending resources required by the group.
About the Senior Procurement Manager Role:
As the Senior Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategy, process, and leadership to ensure resources requirement by the group are governed by the group’s policy to achieve cost avoidance and savings, while promoting best-in-class quality service to senior management, staff, students and the society.
- Lead all procurement operations in accordance with group policies, procedures and strategic priorities
- Lead procurement processes including tendering, effective negotiating, contract management, vendor evaluation, and sourcing of external vendors
- Review spend data and analysis in areas of procurement including opportunity analysis, cost efficiency, compliance, transparency and producing regular business reporting as required
- Manage performance of approved vendors through effective contract management, key performance indicators (KPI) and service level agreements (SLA)
- Ensure a high degree of integrity in the group procurement and supply chain operations
To succeed in this Senior Procurement Manager role, a background in procurement within a professional services or corporate environment, along with category knowledge in facilities management, commercial marketing, and other indirect category is an added advantage. It is expected for the Senior Procurement Manager to coach and build a high performing team.
- Postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience
- Member of CIPS or a similarly recognised professional procurement qualification is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in a competitive commercial procurement function/s with category, contract and project management skills from professional and corporate services background
- Highly developed analytical, evaluation and research skills including demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new concepts and information and deliver positive, innovative solutions and optimal procurement decisions
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with an existing right to employment in Malaysia
This prominent education group has an outreaching reputation with strong market positioning in its segment. This encourages them to further develop its people and operation to future proof its organisation to keep up with consumer trends.
If you are a progressive professional with a can-do attitude, this Senior Procurement Manager job is an excellent opportunity to work in this established education group that you can relate to, and a growing organisation that desires to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2380 8747 or email to email@example.com quoting the job title.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C