Procurement Center of Expertise Leader
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 20000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About this Procurement COE Leader role: As the Procurement COE Leader, you will be spearheading the excellence in the company's APAC Procurement functions via improvements and realignment strategies.
- Sets strategic direction for Procurement Center of Expertise (CoE). Plans out programs and executes implementation to realize best in class performance as a Procurement function.
- Builds return-on-investment justification and aligns Procurement leadership and key stakeholder groups to CoE strategies and deployment plans.
- Owns the capability development for APAC Procurement and partners with the global Procurement leaders to build and execute capability development plans for the function.
- Lead the Supplier Relationship Management program deployment to identify, cultivate, and develop suppliers that can become strategic partners.
- Drives and embeds strategic programs such as New Material and Product Development engagement to bring value creation through supplier collaboration, supplier continuous improvement and access to new technology / innovation for Materials, Services and Processes.
- Ensure training content is developed and deployed to enable APAC Procurement capability growth.
- Leads development, continuous improvement efforts, implementation and maintenance of new processes, systems, controls and policies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 15+ years of experience in Procurement function with 5 years of increasing responsibility in procurement leadership roles
- Knowledge in and experience with Procurement processes and systems from sourcing to supplier payment
- Strong leadership capability, demonstrating ability to develop and deploy strategy through detailed action plans
- Past experience in building a Procurement capability development framework
- Continuous improvement experience and mindset
- Change management experience with large organizational changes
- Experienced talent developer, and demonstrated ability in leading and inspiring a team to exceptional results
- Extensive Stakeholder Management experience across diverse styles and cultures
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C